Click here to view the COLOURTHANE TECHNICAL DATASHEET
Colourthane is an Automotive finish quality 2K gloss topcoat but without the crazy price. Wattyl doesn’t supply a lot of automotive colour formulas though we do have formulas for thousands of other colours like Colorbond, AS2700 and Pantone. We have formula’s for some commonly requested vehicles for example Toyota Hilux, Landcruiser and Nissan Patrol Whites.
· an ultra-premium, two part recoatable isocyanate cured acrylic polyurethane finish
· conforms to AS/NZS 3750.6
· excellent colour and gloss retention
· excellent resistance to exterior exposure
· superior colour reproducibility through intermix tinting
· tough, flexible and abrasion resistant
· unlimited recoatability with suitable preparation
· high opacity white available for improved coverage
· range of hardeners and thinners available to provide flexibility in application
· resistant to splash of mineral and vegetable oils, white
spirit, paraffins and aliphatic petroleum products
· resistant to splash of mild chemicals
· can be air dried or force dried up to 60°C on metal to improve throughput
Dangerous Goods – Click and Collect Only
||Credit card payments are processed securely using Stripe. Paypal available. ZIP Pay available for purchases over $25.
||Standard shipping orders will be dispatched within 2 business day of receiving payment. You should expect to receive your item 3-14 business days after dispatch.
|Click and Collect
||Pick-up is available from our Woombye or Gympie stores.
Standard shipping orders will be dispatched within 2 business days of receiving payment. Our Standard Shipping Rate Australia Wide is $16.95
No shipping options are available at checkout for dangerous goods items. Please call to arrange freight.
Click and Collect
Pick-up is available from our Woombye or Gympie stores.