The 3m welders respirator kit provides protection from welding fumes in a convenient and easy way. The kit includes the 3M™ Half Face Respirator 7500 Series with special Cool Flow™ valve and soft silicone material. These features make the respirator ideal for working in hot and humid conditions or during prolonged use. To avoid moisture and contaminant exposure, store the respirator in the handy, sealable storage container.
• 1 x 3M™ Half Face Respirator 7500 Series – Medium
• 1 x pair 3M™ Particle & Metal Fume Filters 2128, GP2
• 4 x 3M™ Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504
• 1 x 3M™ Skull Screws™ Earplugs P1300, Class 5 (SLC80: 26dB)
• 1 x 3M™ Respiratory Protection Guide
• 1 x Handy Storage Container
For protection when welding, soldering, brazing, grinding, polishing, drilling, metal pouring or machining
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
This filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
– With a 3M 7500 Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
– Organic compounds with low vapour pressures (<1.3Pa @ 25 degrees Celsius) in concentrations up to 10 x WES
– Ozone up to 10 x WES
– Offers relief from acid gases and organic vapours at levels below the WES
To avoid moisture and contaminant exposure, store the respirator in the handy, sealable storage container
Standard shipping orders will be dispatched within 2 business days of receiving payment. Our Standard Shipping Rate Australia Wide is $16.95. Please note we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
No shipping options are available at checkout for dangerous goods items. Please call to arrange freight.
Click and Collect
Pick-up is available from our Woombye or Gympie stores.